Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Power Brakes. Power Steering. 10 Bolt Rear. 3.73 Gear Ratio. 440 Engine. 7 Blade Cooling Fan. 8.75 Ring Gear Size. A500 Transmission. Aluminum by BECOOL Radiator. B&M Shifter. Black Mopar Valve Covers. Black on Black Interior. Blue Exterior w/ White Stripe Across Trunk & QTRS RT/LT. Chrome Air Breather. Chrome OEM Fuel Pump. Doug Headers. Douglas All Season Tire Brand. Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake. Front Tire Size p205/70R15. Front Wheel Size 15. Holley Demon 750 Carburetor. Mallory Coil. Mickey Thompson Sportsman Tires. OEM Ignition. Purple Plug Wires. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door