All original motor and trans, vehicle is in excellent running condition and good pressure and always cranks. Transmission was re-built about 4 years ago. No miles since only starting to keep it in good running condition and to make sure that it has good pressure throughout the vehicle. About a month ago he put in a new leather dash in the interior of this vehicle. He does have the original seats but they are not in the car, he will sell the vehicle and include all original seats. He stated that he sprayed the bumped chrome on the bumper and grill approximately 6 months ago and at the same time he had the whole car painted/clear coated.368 motor 300 hp, Auto tran PS PB Orig seats are Burgundy and White need recovering
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door