1936 Chevrolet 2dr Sedan, This car gets comments every time it's in public.All steel body, very straight, 350 engine, turbo 350 trans. All new interior, tinted glass, tilt wheel. All new seals and rubber trim. Great two tone paint. Electric heater, new tires. Ready for winter updates and upcoming fun or car shows. This car needs very little to be perfect.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door