Grogan Ford Lincoln
5437 Nauvoo Rd
1991 Mustang road course car. Built in Georgia speed shop, converted from 5.0L to fuel injected 351 Windsor, aluminum heads, COMP Xtreme Energy cam, cold air intake, 5 bolt wheels, full racing suspension, adjustable shocks, Cobra disc brakes front & back, removable professional roll cage, street legal. One of a kind, very rare, very fast. Dyno 450hp at rear wheels, expensive build, totally rust free, southern body. Appraisal value of $45,000.00 Canadian. *WE WILL EXPORT FOR PICK UP IN TROY, MICHIGAN*
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door