Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1966 Chev Caprice. Rare 4-door hard top with only 69K actual miles with documents and original owners manual. South Missouri surviver with great history. Always garaged, maintained and pampered. One correct Code F Marina Blue recent refinish on on no-rust body top or bottom and dry trunk and floors. Black vinyl top is still like new (evidence of being garaged). Black interior nylon for Caprice only Code 817-B (bench). Interior is like new, no cracks or wear. Steering wheel, dash, headliner and door panels like new. Full tinted glass excellent. Original spare and jacks still in detailed trunk. New radials. Have original nice set of Caprice hubcaps. Now sporting attractive and hard to find 1964 SS Impala hubcaps. Dual exhaust (sound just right). Attractive skirts included. Famous
Powerglide. Motor is sporting 327/325 air cleaner decal for motor is stock 283/2bl/195 HP code GF. Power steering. Drives/looks sweet. Fun! $13,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door