Rare original estate survivor
1986 toyota crown royal (estate) saloon station wagon...27,000 original miles
(43,000 kil)...pure original factory japanese-europeon right side steering...overall beautiful original condition....estate (wagons) are quite rare and to have the chance to purchase one in this original survivor condition fairly stated, is rare as well....2.0 liter...inline 6...independent rear suspension, rear wheel drive...runs smoothly and quietly...beautiful exterior original white paint with excellent original crushed velour blue interior...interior throughout is very clean...moonroof with factory slide curtains...automatic transmission, power steering, a/c, cruise control, am/fm cassette, tilt wheel, power mirrors and other options. This vehicle proudly displays the telltale signs of a pampered life. Rare factory roof rain rails. When will another in this condition become available for purchase again?...estates (station wagons) have come into their own status of desirability in the collector market. New battery recently installed...rust-free throughout with an impressively clean original undercarraige. I removed the factory original white lace doilies that covered the seat tops and headrests so the original cloth could breathe. They have been washed and set aside and go with the car....some of the original factory clear plastic was still on portions of the door panels which has since been removed to let the cloth breathe. This can be seen on the passenger door in one pic...$16,500 usd or near offer.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door