Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1981 Ferrari 400i is an extremely rare and desirable 5-speed car just out of an estate. Gray with beige interior. A very original example that comes accompanied by its original jack and tool kit. Just 1,308 400i's were produced between 1980-1984 and only a handful of them were 5-speed cars making this one a very special find. This highly collectible Ferrari runs and drives well and is a fantastic buy for $67,500 $59,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door