VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
The MG TC is known as the car that started the sports car craze in America. Little and lively! This is a great running car that shows real well.
The owner has had it 13 years. He has taken it in for inspection every year he owned it. Copy of the annual tune ups are available. In 2018 the brakes were redone at a cost of $1,159.
Used locally for fun, was the lead car in 4th of July parade. I will say the car always starts and runs without issue.
The body seems to be very solid. Has an older restoration that shows well. The classic British Racing green paint is very fitting. Chrome shines. The original leather upholstery is well broken in. Has tan canvas top in nice shape.
It features a fold down windshield with chrome frame and 5 wire wheels held on with knock off spinners.
If you are looking for some vintage European sports car fun, this is the car!
I, Jay Grams, take pride in personally writing the descriptions for virtually every car for about the last 30 years now. A significant amount of effort goes into fact checking. What I am offering is my professional impression of the vehicle.
Our salesmen are happy to assist with descriptions and making sure your questions are answered. One great suggestion is letting us do a walk around video that explains the car's condition in detail.
Don't be intimidated, contact sales now for a no pressure, no hassle experience!
815 385 3644 9-5 central
[email protected] Answered ASAP
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door