1965 Chevrolet C10 Step-side Pickup 572 Cu. In. Crate Motor, 620 HP on pump gas Built Turbo 400 transmission Currie Posi rear end w/4:56 gears Gear Vendors Over/Under drive Electric cut-outs Ladder bar rear Coil over front 4 wheel disc brakes Auto Meter gauges Vintage Heat and A/C 6-way power leather seats w/lumbar Custom roll cage (look how nicely it was put in) Billet Specialties wheels Mickey Thompson Street radials Custom hand-built stainless bed cover 30 gallon custom gas tank High-dollar, high-quality build. Just over 4,000 trouble-free miles since new. All new seals, tinted glass, latches, chrome, wiring, etc. Nice paint under truck too.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door