East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#090 1969 Chevy Camaro Z28
Rotisserie Built Car and a real beauty.
This beautiful, slick and straight Camaro is painted Hugger Orange with white stripes. All the glass is new, window trim, door handles, dual outside mirrors, antenna, emblems, wipers, door locks are all new. The Rocker panel moldings, side marker lights, front & rear bumpers, rear bumper guards, grill and head light frames, running lights are all new. Steel cowl hood, tail lights are new. The license plate bracket is new. Rally rims with trim rings and Top Hat center caps are new. Goodyear wide tread GT White letter tires are new. Absolutely beautiful car.
The interior is White on bucket seats, door panels, arm rest, back seat and back side panels are new. The window cranks, door handles, door trim and back side trim, black padded dash all new, factory speedometer, showing 67,386 miles, factory tach, black console with factory gauges and 4-speed Hurst shifter with chrome knob. New head liner and sun visors black. Factory AM radio, steering wheel like new. Sill plates are new. Black seat belts, new black carpet, new black rubber floor mats front and rear. New dome light.
Powered by a 302 engine hooked up to a 4-speed transmission. Stock exhaust manifolds hooked up to chambered exhaust. Aluminum intake Snowflake. Holley carb, power steering, power front disc brakes, 12-bolt rear end with drum brakes. New hoses, new belts, new wiring. New under insulation. Runs, handles and sounds good! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door