East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#186 1986 Pontiac Sunbird
Turbo GT Convertible
Painted Black on upper with Red paint and Turbo GT letter is factory. Third brake light, black wheel well moldings, Pontiac factory rims with black wall tires. Antenna, electric pop up headlights, Louver cover in hood factory, dual outside mirrors, black door handles and locks, black boot cover, black convertible top, factory spoiler.
2-Tone gray cloth interior on bucket seats with power drivers side. Both seats recline with headrest, gray carpet with gray carpeted floor mats. Two-tone gray cloth door panels with dark gray vinyl, arm rest, dark gray vinyl dash pad, factory gauges, Alpine AM/FM/CD radio, power outside mirrors, power door locks, A/C & Heat, power top, tilt column, Automatic in console, shoulder belts, seat belts, power trunk opener in glove box. Dual Real speakers.
Powered by a 4-cylinder 1.8 Turbo charged, Automatic transmission, power steering, A/C, electric fan, cruise control, power front disc brakes with drum in rear. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door