200 E Cypress St
Very rare custom coupe customized by Gene Winfield in the early 1990's. steel body, channeled 3, many frenched features, 350 V8 with at 400 turbo automatic, runs and drives great. air conditioning and heat, tilt column, cruise control, power steering and power disc brakes. 49 ford dash, many custom features. A Must See.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door