AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe 2 Door Hardtop ( Stanfield. MD) $49,900 obo (the car has no post between the front and back window when the windows are lowered). The 1957 Chevrolet is a car which was introduced by Chevrolet in September 1956 for the 1957 model year. This is a very popular and sought after classic car, the '57 Chevy, is an auto icon. The 57' Chevy was available in three series models: This Car is the upscale Bel Air Model with gold. trim: The mesh grille insert and front fender chevrons, as well as the 'Chevrolet' script on the hood and trunk, are all rendered in anodized gold. The distinctive chrome headlights makes the '57 Chevrolet a classic. Car offers a 4 speed transmission, 350 engine, stock brakes and steering. Fourteen-inch tires which gives the car a lower stance. The '57 has a wide grille that gives the car a wider look from the front and the famous '57 Chevrolet tail fins duplicate the wide look in the rear. This is A Local N.C. Car that has always been well cared for. Dry stored / Garage kept. The Current owner did the restoration, ha owned and driven this car for over 30 years. This is a ' Driver Car 'in excellent condition. This '57 Runs and Drives Very Well. Please Give our friend Richard a all at 704-622-5792 or 704-888-0818
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door