Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR FLORIDA SHOWROOM WITH FREE SHIPPING!!14 Front & Rear Wheels. 2:73 Gear Ratio. 7.5 Ring Gear. Air Conditioning. Alloy Wheels. AM/FM Radio. Cruise Control.Center Console. Coil Spring Suspension. Dual Exhaust. Electric Cooling Fan. Factory Gauge Package. Fomoco Duraspark Distributor.Fomoco Duraspark Ignition. Front and Rear Disc Brakes. Front Bucket Seats. Heavy Duty Radiator. Intermittent Wipers.Mechanical Fuel Pump. Motorcraft 2-Barrel Carburetor. Power Brakes. Power Door Locks. Power Steering. Parade Boot.Rack & Pinion Steering. Red Carpeting. Red Cloth Interior. Red Dash. Red Door Panels. Red Pinstripe. Stock Coil.Stock Intake. Tilt Steering. V6 Engine. White Convertible Power Top. White Exterior. Visit Hanksters online at www.hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note:FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door