3071 Poplar Grove Road
Chevrolet Corvettes have been a legend ever since. This beautiful red 1963 convertible shows exactly why we still like the looks of these cars. She is a timesless beauty and well equipped with a 4 speed transmission, power steering and the desirable original knock off wheels. The body is in fantastic shape and shows beautiful paint, that has been professionally redone a couple of years ago in the original color. The interior shows no wear and looks immaculate as well. This Corvette was always well maintained and only driven in nice weather. During the cosmetic restoration a new 350cui engine was installed, the original numbers matching engine was stored and comes with the car.
Here is your chance to own a piece of American history, that is ready to go to the next cruise-in with you!
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door