Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
-QUAD REAR COIL OVER SHOCKS
-DUAL SIDE PIPES
-CUSTOM BLACK & FLAME PAINT JOB
-CLASSIC T BRASS W/ WINGCAP RADIATOR
-3.50-16 W/ SPOKE FRONT WHEELS
-29X15.50-15 M/T'S ON CHROME WHEELS
-BRASS & WOOD STEERING WHEEL
-LONG TUBE HEADERS
-QUICK FUEL CARBERATOR
-JAGUAR INDEPENDENT REAR SUSPENSION
-EDELBROCK PERFORMER RPM INTAKE
-CHROME DROPPED FRONT AXLE
-CHROME ALUMINUM FINNED VALVE COVERS + AIR CLEANER
-B&M FLOOR SHIFTER
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door