VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Overland was a famous marque in auto legends started in 1903 - Terri Mantle, Indiana, and was quite advanced in the auto industry. The 1914 Overland is a big brass era touring car with a healthy 35 horsepower 4 cylinder - 4jug engine - crank start. This car 105 years old and believed began ground-up professional restoration est. 15 years. The body clad in Mirror finish Royal Blue with black fenders and contrasting creme frame and wheels rolling on Goodrich Silvertown tires. 1914 was the transition year from brass bright work to nickel plate. This car is loaded with gorgeous nickel plate. Windshield, steering column, robe rail, side beveled glass mirror, all headlight and cowl light rims - powered by a huge 35 HP 4 cylinder engine and multiple disc 3-speed shift. Interior is gorgeous black diamond tuft leather and the top is black harts cloth. Believed the restoration began with a 21,793-mile engine. With exception to a few minor touch-ups - the car is show quality. The car ranks around the larger 4 cylinder - dependable 5 passenger car. Drives as new. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for vehicle information.
Black Diamond Tuft Leather Interior
Black Harts Cloth Top w/Fit Top Boot
Dual Rear Spares w/Fit Covers
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door