790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very nice 1 OWNER 1963 Buick Riveria. I have the original Georgia title as well as the current Georgia registration and the names match. It was bought new at Denny-Cantrell Buick in Carrollton, Ga. It has the 445 Buick Wildcat engine with 340 HP engine that runs great. The automatic transmission shifts like it should. It just got new Magnaflow Mufflers. This car sat for a couple years without being driven cause of illness the owner had. It has factory power steering and well as power brakes. The power booster was just completely gone thru and rebuilt. All the brakes are new. It is a factory A/C car but it is not currently working. The paint looks really good to be over 20 years. The bumpers look good to. They were re chromed back in 1999. I have the receipt. The body is straight and I have not seen any rust bubbles or anything. The trunk is solid and has a spare tire and jack. The interior is super nice. The seats, door panels, headliner, carpet and dash all look great. It has bucket seat with console and factory floor shifter. The interior lights work as do the exterior lights. It has tilt steering and still retains the original AM Radio. The power windows all work. The tires are good and it has the original style hubcaps. The car drives out great. The odometer is showing 74,159 miles that I was told and I believe is correct miles. I cannot prove that though. Just my opinion. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1951 Chevy 3100 5 Window Built Engine & Trans A/C
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
1968 Chevy C-10 Custom LS Engine Super Sharp LOOK
1971 Chevy C-10 SWB 350 V8 Beautiful Truck LOOK
1958 Cadillac DeVille SUPER SHARP Crate 350 A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door