BEAUTIFUL cruiser in excellent condition! 383 cu.in engine(totally rebuilt & stock), 727 automatic transmission, power steering & brakes., new factory exhaust, police rims with excellent tires, excellent chrome, beautiful blue bucket seat interior, Only thing it needs is a driver! 81,424 original miles, runs and sounds great! Dana 3:23 ratio rear end, ideal for cruising and reasonable gas mileage. Nicely detailed and ready for cruising! Priced reasonably at $27,500/BRO.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door