702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in and drive to your next classic car event is this #' matching 396 325 HP V8 engine!. Its backed up by its 4 speed transmission 12 bolt rear end original carburetor intake exhaust manifolds and comes equipped with factory headrest factory tachometer am fm radio walnut steering wheel dual exhaust power steering power disc brakes bumper guards and is riding on a nice set of rally wheels wrapped with radial red line tires. This original Granada gold Super Sport was repainted once and still supports all of its original chrome. This is a super clean car that runs and drives excellent down the road. Its floors frame and trunk are super solid and its bucket seat with full console interior is a nice combination of original with some cosmetic restoration done. It still retains all four T3 headlights and all four spiral shocks warranty book andTrunk is complete with correct spare tire jack tools and mat. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door