SELL/TRADE ALL STEEL, FRAME OFF RESTORED, 1936 chevy cp (streetrod) & custom luggage trailer, car has 350 chevy motor, 350 trans, chevy 10 bolt rear, mustang II front end with sway bar, 4 core radiator, elect fan, power windows, power seats, keyless entry, tinted glass, 2 spd wipers, ac/heat, tilt/tell wheel, custom cloth interior & trunk area, (car is all steel, frame off restored in 1997,15,000 miles on restoration ) Trailer is a 1939 lussig auto scooter bumpercar that can be removed from its trailer to be driven. powered by a 5 Hp briggs motor coupled to the orig trans. This is a one off luggage trailer all steel as well. for sale or Will trade for a 1955 or 1956 t-bird, or early corvette, ) or car and luggage trailer (trades considered) E- mail [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door