Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Left-Hand Drive 1950 Jaguar Mark V 3.5 Litre Drophead Coupe: One of 600 built in LHDThe 1950 Jaguar Mark V 3.5 Litre Drophead Coupe has always represented the combination of Jaguar elegance and classic pre-war styling. This particularly rare left-hand drive example is the ideal restoration candidate. Ivory with red interior. A straight car with an excellent body. It comes very complete and is sold overall. The Jaguar Mark V debuted in 1948 at the London Motor Show, and it retained a stylistic link to the beloved pre-war SS cars with its classic William Lyons curves, but it was otherwise nearly all new. One could say that the drophead coupe was the XK120 for the sportsman who had a family. When it comes to traditional British motoring, no car better combines style and comfort than the Jaguar Mark V. This LHD 3.5 Litre Mark V is an exciting project for any collector or marque enthusiast. One of fewer than 600 DHCs built in Left-Hand Drive Ideal Mark V 3.5 Litre Restoration CandidateJaguar Elegance and Classic Pre-War Styling Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door