Classic Car Deals
1966 GMC 1500 3/4 ton. Truck has some floor board rust, otherwise pretty solid. 4 speed, Newly painted, hydraulic dump bed, blue underglows. Have new window seals for it, but haven't installed yet. Front marker lights need wired and lenses need riveted to the housing. Speedometer doesn't work, but it's geared low, so your not gonna be speeding. 55mph tops.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door