1970 Dodge Charger •Recent full restoration •Built 440 Mopar Engine •Automatic 727 Transmission •Power Steering/brakes •Upgraded 4 wheel power disc •8.3/4 posi rear end •Excellent Paint and Interior •Billet Magnum wheel •Dual exhaust system •Underneath is solid •Trunk solid Painted body color •Everything works excellent •Runs/Drives and stops excellent More pics and video coming Call and reserve your charger now!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door