Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible
SALE PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING UP TO $1000 When it came to big car luxury in the 60s Lincoln had little match, especially when it came to 4 door convertibles. The Opera Door concept was unique to Lincoln and it offered a level of luxury and function that was unsurpassed. From the heritage of the 1930s Ford Phaeton the Lincoln Continental four door convertible was a shinning example of Ford's willingness to test the edges of the envelope and 1967 was the final year of production for these unique cars. With full leather interior and all the power options you can cruise in full luxury and comfort. This fine example has spent most of its life in sunny California. Take advantage of the hours and dollars spent on this great running and driving Lincoln today.
Original 430 CID V8 with Cast Iron Block
Original Smooth shifting Automatic Transmission
Newer P235-75R15 1.5 inch Whitewall Radial Tires
Finished in correct Beige Leather interior code 84
Steel Wheels with Original Lincoln Hubcaps
Dual Control Power Windows
6 Way Power Bench Seat
White Power Retracting Top
Factory Original AM Radio
Driver's side Outside Rear View Mirror
Power Antenna and rare fender mount spotlights
Era correct Mark IV Escort Air Conditioning
3 Speed Vacuum controlled Wipers
Thermostatically Controlled Heat
Factory Power Drum Brakes
Very nice smooth straight body and Ermine White paint
Freshly Detailed Engine Bay and Top Boot area
This is one of only 3138 built in 1963 so it is Very Rare and low production making this a solid investment vehicle
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door