PRICE REDUCED FROM $76,900
*302 block re-bored to 35/1000,
*4 speed manual transmission
*New pistons, rods and heads were done at Flow Technologies.
*Hardened exhaust seats, new valve guides.
*New Proform carburetor 650 cfm,
*Digital e-curve distributor,
*Hooker Supercomp ceramic headers,
*Original parts are boxed and available. Receipts for work done from previous owner to present owner are available.
*Magnum 500 wheels
*Fold down rear seat
*Rear window louvers
*Space saver spare
The motor is not original it was dated November the car was builBody on restoration and paint. Marti report with production number late October of 69 - We have an original copy of the build sheet and I have a Marti report and a file dating back to 1990 with over 100 receipts for work / parts / loans on this car.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door