GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this well cared for 1964 Amphicar Model 770 for your consideration. The Amphicar 770 made its debut in 1961 and were built through 1965, there were only 3,878 built. The 770's were powered by a 1147cc straight 4 cylinder by Triumph paired with an all synchromesh 4 speed manual transmission.
The car has been owned by the current owner for the last 10 years and has only been in the water 3 different times. The car remains in highly stock condition and shows very well. It is finished in mint green over tan and white leather seats with body colored piping to match. It rides on 13 inch steel wheels with chrome hub caps and beauty rings with white wall tires. It has a AM/FM/Cassette player. The chrome is in excellent condition and the tan cloth top is like new. The car runs well and is itching to get on the water.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door