This car was built in Los Angeles, CA. It had just been brought to NC when I bought it. The body looks great and I haven''t seen many of these around. It is old school and gets many great comments. I was told the exterior color is the 2006 Chevrolet Sunburst Orange II Metallic. The interior is black and looks period correct. The car is powered by a 350 CU V8 with a 4 barrel carb, manual choke. I have the motor and casting #''s. The heads are the "291''s" Chevy double humps without accessory holes. I have the head markings which indicate these heads were made in 68-68. The Muncie 4 speed is marked 3925660, 1968-69. The shifter is by Hurst. The clutch disc, pressure plate and throw out bearing have been replaced. I had new Magnaflows and pipes installed. The aluminum radiator followed installation of the Vintage Air system. The interior is clean including seats and headliner. I had a Dakota instrument pod installed so all gauges are great! It fit in the dash w/o any cutting. The steering column is aftermarket, has tilt, and was there when I bought the car in 2014. The car runs strong and I believe the rear gears are 3.73 or close. Steering and brakes are standard. The wheels and tires are nice looking. The car is pretty straight forward and different. Licensed as an Antique Auto in NC. Additional pictures can be provided.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door