AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1956 Chevrolet 210 (Hannibal, MO) $60,000 obo You are looking at one of the nicest 210's you'll ever find. Sprayed in a mirror like coat of black, the exterior is absolutely stunning. The sharp black exterior then eases inside to a dark burgundy leatherette interior which is just as clean as the rest of the car. Powered by an LS1 Corvette engine and a 6sp manual transmission, power nor reliability will be of any concern with only 5k on the build. This '56 is absolutely loaded with features. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/front disc brakes, P/antenna, Am/Fm, CD, usb, A/c, heat, digital gauges, new tires, a fully chrome detailed engine bay, headers, flowmaster exhaust system, a Griffin aluminum radiator with an electric fan, coilovers with a 2' drop, and a fully upholstered trunk. This vehicle shows no sign of rust whatsoever and its geared to cruise. This 210 puts down over 400HP without breaking a sweat. The car has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since it's recent completion, it's been fully documented and it's ready for a new home. The owner is already being very fair due to the amount spent on this build however he is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Sonny a call at 573-248-3510 or 217-779-5435
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door