Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1965 Ford Falcon GASSER. Solid project car -All the hard work is has been done. Speedway front axles, springs and spindles. 5-lug chevy with new calipers. New brake lines disk pads and rotors. New tires and wheels on front with old school wheels on back with new tires. S-10 rear end with 411 gear. Inside is 90% complete with new 'sun rise red ' paint on dash and door panels. New carpet, gauges and newly recovered original seats floor pans have been patched with heat/sound bearer installed under carpet. Trunk has been painted. 350 0010 Block bored 40 over (out of '69 Camaro) has less than 4000 miles since build (just went another route in another car). Cast iron head that has been decked & ported 202 valve with angle plugs. 350 turbo transmission built to thrill converter. Fenderweld headers. All are parts that go with the car. To finish the inside you will need head liner and door panels. All glass is good, rear glass is good but needs rubber and to be installed. Needs your intake and carb. Solid car and not a lot to finish. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door