1965 Ford Mustang K Code Tube Chassis Drag Car BBF Race - This car has less than 150 passes on it since built from the ground up. This was originally a true K-code coupe, I have the original vin from the fenders and the tags are still on the door. The body was completely hollowed out for racing(not by me), but it does come with all the vin's and a clean and current non op title. This is a super clean car that goes straight and is easy to drive. Would make a great car for someone new to the sport as it leaves the line level and straight and also makes the low to high gear shift automatically on rpm. Current engine is a very low maintenance Big Block Ford that runs on Chevron 91 pump gas in the mid 10's (1/4 mile 10.37 best). Shifting at a conservative 6000 and crossing the finish line at 6000 it will live forever running 10.60's with a 200lb. driver. Here are the specs: 466' Big Block Ford Alan Root Aluminum Cobra Jet heads Comp Cams rockers and girdle Offy intake manifold New Quick Fuel 850 annular race carb Forged JE pistons Powerglide tranny with brake JW BBF to Glide bellhousing New 5300 stall torque converter 2400lbs with BBF/Glide Jim Spernak built 2x3 chassis 8.50 NHRA cert Custom headers and Borla polished mufflers Ladder Bar/Koni double adjustable coil overs Ford 9' 4.30 Pro gear 35 spline axles Weld Pro stars 32x16 rears 25' front runners A-Arm front/adjustable coil overs Rack & Pinion steering 12 point cage w/ drivers swing out 18' wide Kirkey seat(I'm 6'3' 320lbs and fit snug) Mild Steel MSD 7AL-3 Aeromotive Fuel Pump NEW ARC Pro Stock switch panel and harness B&M Pro Bandit shifter w/solenoid that shifts on rpm(MSD chip) and more.....
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door