Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1959 Ford Fairlane 500 Galaxie Skyliner with retractible hardtop. Finished in Indian Turquoise Paint accented by a Colonial White roof and unrestored original Radiant Turquoise interior. It is powered by a correct 292CI Y Block V8 engine mated to a Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission. The power retractible hard top is functional and the car features power steering as well making it an excellent candidate for a frame off or a driver as it is. It is believed that the car has never been fully restored, just maintained over the years to keep it on the road. This is an excellent opportunity to own one of these Skyliners at a fraction of the true value of one of these vehicles. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door