*425CI w/ Dual quads 340hp (non-numbers)
*Chrome dual snorkel air cleaner
*Ceramic coated heads
*2 speed Automatic
*Power disc brakes
*Factory wood steering wheel
*Factory AM/FM radio (works)
*Trunk release (works)
*Spare and Jack
*Burgundy paint (N-code)
*White interior (748 code) bucket seats with console
Great looking Rivieria with a 425CI dual quad V8. Engine code KW (1964). Nice Satin underbody and under the hood nicely detailed. Correct color combination shows nice. Runs and drives excellent.
Call Dave for details 586-791-0778
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door