PRICE REDUCED From $89,900!
*Holley 750cfm carberator
*Custom pulley setup all billet aluminum
*Spal dual electric fans
*Electric fuel pumps
*2800 stall converter
*Turbo400 automatic w/ shift kit
*3.73 posi rear end
*12 bolt rear end
*Mild cam w/ hydraulic rollers and lifters
*Front disc brakes
*140 amp alternator
*Added gauges- Volt, temp, oil
*All new chrome under hood and Advance chrome plating- valve covers, fender wells, radiator cover and much much more
*JVC CD player in trunck
*GM reproduction AM/FM stereo
*Coil over suspension
*Custom rear suspension
*Powder coated frame
*New convertible top- new wiring, new mechanicals
*Custom drive shaft
*Big u-joints and loop
*New glass, new interior, new trim, new chrome
*Hoosier Radial tires - 26x7.5x15 and 29x18.5x15
*Undercarriage done in red rhino liner w/ sound deadening
Built to win shows and wake up the neighbors. Originally a small block Malibu car. Virtually everything is new from the frame up. Runs on 92-94 octane fuel. Runs and sounds great!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door