1953 Chevrolet 210 Custom made ,frenched headlights,54 frenched tailights, custom bumbers made into body with backup lights and turn signals into front bumber,no chrome all deep black paint,custom hood and grill,350 mild build,350 auto,chevy 10 bolt rear diff, no rust, undercoated, grey and black interior,Cad(GM cloth power bucket seats) Dakota Digital dash,Kenwood CD FM AMP BLUETOOTH 696 AMP,PHONE WITH BACKUP CAMERA,air condition, power steering with Nova front clip, disc brakes,tilt steering,New Foose rims 215R50ZR17 front, 235R45ZR18 rear,finished trunk with battery all enclosed. a few blemish in paint but overall a beautiful chevy.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door