Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
This is a excellent 1983 Elderado that has the 4.1LT. V8 fully loaded car power seats,windows,cruise, tilt,climate control, all the option like leather interior, 67000 actual miles, good paint and interior, excellent car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door