1963 RHD Austin Mini Truck - Ultimate beach Cruiser 1963 Austin Mini RHD fully restored. Yes this is a real vehicle just missing the top. It has the original engine with some slight add on's and recently tune up. Has over $8k in stereo upgrades. Custom Interior, wheels, Hid, led projector lights with Piaa Foglights, Custom coil adjustable coil overs and lights. Too much to list. I have over 25k invested in this car in the past year. I am moving to Montana do not want to just see it sit. This is the ultimate car for the beaches. You can throw all you stuff in the back and park almost anywhere since the car is so small. It is only 10.5 ft x 5.5ft ish. Car is a 4 speed manual. it will do 70 mph on the freeway and gets awesome gas mileage. The car has less than 50 miles on restore. The gas gauge is Inop. Car is not perfect but a 9.5 out of 10 in my opinion. It has a clean and clear Nevada title. it also has seatbelts. 1963 didn't require them but I added them. There is no top. This is a one of a kind car and you will get attention everywhere. No one has seen it since I just built so you can enjoy all the glory.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door