1965 Ford Thunderbird 49,228 Original Miles, 2-door hardtop, 390 V8, RWD, Cruise-O-Matic, Blue Interior, Power Steering, Windows, & Brakes, Swing Away Steering Wheel, Heat, Chrome Front & Rear Bumpers and Mesh Grill, Hood Scoop, Dual Exhaust, Radio, & MUCH MORE!!! This beautiful 1965 Ford Thunderbird has been in my family since 1966 where it is primary function was to get my dads mom to and from church and the liquor store. We have lovingly restored it to like-new mechanical and cosmetic condition with all the original equipment.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door