East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#100 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Station Wagon
Painted Blue with light woodgrain sides, chrome door handles, dual outside mirrors, grill, front & rear chrome bumpers with rubber, headlights, emblems, parking lights, rear tail gate opens both ways, trailer hitch, wire hubcaps with white wall tires, luggage rack, third brake light, woodgrain has bad spots. Good looking car!
The interior is factory blue on velour seats front & back, dash is cracked, tilt column, automatic, factory gauges, factory AM/FM/Cassette radio. Power seats, power windows, power door locks, factory velour and carpeted door panels. Remote mirror, headliner, Sunvisor’s, factory GM floor mats. A/C & Heat, woodgrain dash. Looks nice inside.
Powered by a 5.0 Liter V8, Automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, factory A/C. Neat and clean under hood. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door