This 1954 Chevrolet 3100 5 window look just like it did when it rolled off the factory floor. Rocking its complete new red paint job, new wood bed, and redone wheels, it is definitely a head turner. The 235 inline 6 motor has had a complete rebuild with twin single barrel carb to give it that little bit of extra power. The interior has been rhino lined for anyone wanting to get into it a little dirty. The new leather custom diamond pattern seats and door panels give the interior that custom vibe. All suspension components have been replaced with all new parts to insure it reliability. An entire book of receipts from the build will be included with the purchase. For more information, or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door