AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Custom limousine (Freehold, NJ) $79,900 obo You are looking at 1 of 2 known 57 Bel Air custom limo's known to man, the other being located in Australia. The build is coming with only 2k miles, the fresh sbc 350cu v8 and turbo 350 are sitting on a custom fabricated frame. The dark purple paint looks great paired with the black vinyl roof and it flows flawlessly into the interior which is a 2 tone purple which is comprised of cloth and leather fabric. There has been absolutely no money sparred when it came to creating this. This 57 comes equipped with front disk brakes, a power window separator from the rear to the front, back up camera, intercom system with a phone in the rear, 2 heater cores, P/L, P/W, P/S, P/B, Am/Fm, A/c, heat, new tires, jukebox with rear music control, Dakota digital dash, heavy duty radiator, transmission cooler, and a continental rear spare tire. This vehicle is Fresh and will be reliable for years to come. There has been over 125k invested into this limo and that is completely backed up by receipts, a build sheet and photos of the completion. This 350hp unique creation has been extraordinarily maintained and garage kept since birth. Give our friend Bill a call at 908-907-0348
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door