1964 Ford Ranchero - Clean and Ready to Drive, Daily Driver!
New Motor 289 CID, V8, 3.0 Rear End Rebuilt, 5 Speed Standard-Manual
Driven 10,000 miles since new motor, Jasper Crate Engine. Front End Totally Rebuilt!
Vintage A/C, Front Disc Brakes, New Interior, Tinted Windows, Halogen super bright headlights, 10 Disc CD Player Radio with USB.
Southern Car Rust Free. call 985-778-6061
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door