Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Look at this stunningly beautiful 72 Corvette convertible with both hard and soft top in Classic White. In 1972 only 2,646 were built with Auxiliary Hard tops and only 2,763 Corvettes were built with the Classic White color, making this a rare find. Sleek body lines, side vents and rally wheels makes the statement and lets others know you have arrived in a Corvette Stingray. The renovation was completed in the 90's giving it a fresh coat of paint and interior freshen up along with an engine rebuild. The rally wheels are wrapped in BF Goodrich Radial TA tires in 255/60 R15 up front and in the rear. This Corvette is completed with all the goodies AC, PS, AM radio, all gauges and is left very close to stock condition. It has been in the same family since 1974 with a ton of documentation that goes with the car. The engine is the numbers matching small block Chevrolet 350 CID V8 mated to a 3 Speed Automatic transmission. With A/C, AM radio, 4 wheel disc brakes, bucket seats, this little Corvette is as comfortable as it is cool. With the top up or down you can cruise the beach or local drive in with heads turning everywhere you drive it. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. We are open Monday through Friday 9-5 and by appointment on weekends. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf. We are located between Tamp and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door