This is an non restored 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. It was originally a 6 cylinder car. It now has a strong running 360 with a 727 automatic transmission. It has Hedman headers, an Elderbrock RPM intake, Holley carb., Champion radiator, MSD 6A ignition box with a MSD ignition coil and a replacement distributor. It also has an eight and three quarter rear end with three fifty five gears. It is a tight limited slip. It has good tires and the rims were recently powder coated. We checked the paint with an electronic mil gauge and believe all of the paint to be original other than the passenger door has had some work done. It does need a headliner because of some mouse damage but we have a new Mopar black one that comes with the car. It also has an original AM/FM radio. The car is a great driver in it''s current condition. Must see! Call 715-384-8507 and ask for Travis or 713-305-5654 after 5PM. $15,250.00 OBO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door