East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#182 1966 Ford Fairlane 500
Painted a Beautiful Red with custom body side molding, drivers side outside mirror is like new, windows are good, rubber and felt like new, drip rail moldings are good, emblems like new, wiper arms are good, grill is good, front & rear bumpers are good, headlight trim is good, window moldings looks good, antenna is good, front hood trim is good, American Racing rims, gray spokes polished edges on Venezia tires like new, door handles like new. A real eye catcher.
Red Tweed and Red vinyl on bench seat looks newer. Door panels, back seat and panels all look newer. Red dash cover is like new, dash face painted Red to match car, original dash cluster looks great. Original AM radio, red carpet looks new, Hurst shifter new. Sill plates are new. Red package tray, White headliner and Sunvisors, red steering column and steering wheel, black seat belts front & back. Looks like new inside.
289 engine with a 2 barrel carb, 5 speed Tremec transmission, stock valve covers and air cleaner. Stock intake stock exhaust manifolds, dual exhaust. Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door