American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1966 DODGE CORONET 500 2DR H.T. Talk about a muscle car feel! This car was on top of the Coronet line-up in 1966, labeled as the Coronet 500. Categorized as a mid-sized car, this was built at the St. Louis, Missouri plant on July 21st, 1966. These 5th generation Coronets were built from 1965-1970. This car comes equipped with the original Chrysler Corporation Certicard with original buyer and selling dealership information. These were given by the dealership and placed in a sleeve and mounted in the engine compartment. This particular 2 door hardtop comes with a center console, bucket seats wrapped in beautiful & pristine pearl white vinyl, black carpet, and a Grant 3-spoke leather wrapped steering wheel, power steering, power brakes, and dual exhaust. If you know old cars, you can tell this car has been restored the right way, just take a look at the engine compartment! Originally equipped with a 273ci V8 engine, but has since been replaced with a 1976 B-Series 400ci Chrysler big block with an Edelbrock 4-barrel carburetor on top. Transmission is Mopar's excellent heavy-duty three-speed TorqueFlite automatic trans. Original paint code states it was the factory Dark Turquoise Metallic off the assembly line. Since then, it has been painted a beautiful & bright yellow with matte black tail stripes and a matte black hood with two hood scoops to give the Coronet a bit more character. To get all that big block power down on the street, the original style 5-spoke wheels complement its BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires (Front: P235/60 R14, Rear: P275/50 R15). GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door