American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1955 CHEVROLET BEL AIR 4 DOOR Archie 55 ****AN APPOINTMENT IS NEED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE IN PERSON**** A classic 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 4 door presented here is in incredible pristine condition. Upgraded with 350ci engine fitted with Edelbrock 4bbl carburetor and a 3/4 cam connected to a 700R transmission it drives easily down the road and freeway. The engine is dressed with subtle chrome touches. A new aluminum radiator keeps it cool. Stopping is aided with front disc brakes with drums in the rear. Rear leaf springs are new. All classic lines of the body are retained with original rust free undamaged body panels. All exterior is impeccably finished in original color new blue paint on the body and white top. The interior is presented in original style all new interior blue and white. The original radio is in place in the classic dash but a new stereo is installed in the glove box. All glass is new as well as all chrome bumpers and trims. The classic 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air has the look with upgraded performance that combine for a great fun driver. ****AN APPOINTMENT IS NEEDED TO SEE THIS VEHICLE IN PERSON**** ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door