Maple Motors Inc.
829 W Main St
V-8 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, power steering, power 4-wheel disc brakes, performance upgrades, chrome accessories, Holley Sniper fuel injection, dual exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers, QA1 adjustable front and rear shocks, bucket seats, CD player, cowl hood, spoiler, custom matte vinyl wrap, blacked out bumpers and trim, staggered 18" aluminum Torque Thrust wheels. We now have the highly detailed pictures of our vehicles listed directly on our website. Under the description/price of each vehicle there is a link that will take you to the additional pictures. www.maplemotors.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door