American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1986 CHEVROLET C-10 SILVERADO This is a rare & undamaged original 1986 Chevrolet C -10 short bed pick-up. Powered by a GM 350ci V-8 with a Turbo-Hydramatic 700r4 (4-speed) automatic transmission. Presented with all the original options, dual saddle fuel tanks, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power door locks and even has the original aluminum custom wheels with near new tires. Well maintained throughout by only two previous owners. The paint glistens, all glass is undamaged and the chrome is bright. Under the hood is well maintained and detailed. Finished in black with black cloth interior. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door