Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a very well built custom cruiser that uses the right parts and pieces and the results are a comfortable driver. The rust free Nova 400 was built in Oakland, California and features: Chevrolet 383 CID w 4 bolt mains, Edelbrock heads and intake manifolds, electronic ignition, 140 amp alternator, 342 rear gear in 10 bolt housing, front and rear sway bars, front power disc brakes, rear power drum brakes, power steering, thermostat controlled electric radiator fan, electric fuel pump, and TCI front suspension. The build quality is first class.
The interior is very nicely finished with custom seats and door panels that show almost no wear. The carpet and headliner are also in very good condtion.
The exterior pain and chrome is in very good condition without cracking or fading.
The driving dynamics of this car really confirms that the restoration was thorough and complete. The engine and drive line operate flawlessly, the steering and brakes operate like a brand new car with no shimmy, wobble or wander. Steering and braking are straight and drama free. You could drive this car to the store or across the country with complete confidence.
This car is consigned by a motivated seller , is exempt from California smog requirements, comes with a clean and clear California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door